Meet Willie!

Meet Willie!
So cute when sleeping :)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh Willie!


It's amazing to me the emotions that animals pick up on. Even the kitties sense when there is sadness or stress in the room. They usually show their love by rubbing up against my leg, or by putting a paw on my knee and looking up at me to make sure I'm okay. Willie on the other hand (being so young) shows his love by ransacking the house! This past week has been rather stressful, and I believe Willie is picking up on it. I have been trying my best to leave the stress at the door, but sometimes it seems to sneak in without my permission wreaking havoc in it's path. Yesterday before I knew it Willie had pulled all of the pillows off of the couch and was swinging them around like they were his stuffed monkey. He then proceeded to drag both of the blankets off of the couch, and in a moments notice our living room looked like a windstorm had blown through. I tried everything from basic commands to cheese to get him to focus, and at last it was the jingling of the keys that did the trick...although they also seemed to scare him. My next task was getting all of the pillows and blankets back onto the couch without Willie joining in the fun, so instead of sparking a new game of pulling on the blankets I stuck him out back on his tie out for 2 minutes so that I could make the living room look like a living room.
So today before entering the house I need to remember to take a deep breath and put a smile on, and hope that Willie can sense that I am at ease!
So just remember the next time your little Fido is rampaging through the house like a bull who is focused on that red towel; there may be a little stress or tension in the house that is making the pups upset! So take a deep breath and count to 10, and try to alleviate there stress by alleviating yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment