Meet Willie!

Meet Willie!
So cute when sleeping :)

Monday, June 6, 2011

The New Pup's Next Door



A couple days ago an older lady moved into the house next door. I had heard that she had a couple of Chihuahua's, and I was pretty excited to see if our dogs would get along! So, yesterday morning while Willie and I were enjoying some peace and quiet on the back patio I finally got to meet the pup's.



I was taking a sip of my coffee and I had heard her back door open, and looked up to see if she was bringing the pup's out, and to my dismay she was not bringing them out, but only letting them out the back door unleashed to wreak havoc on my lovely Sunday morning. They darted out their back door barking up a storm, and had their sights set on Willie who had been lounging underneath the large tree in our back yard. Both of the little Chi's made a B-Line straight for Willie barking and growling the whole way over. I had gotten up and out of my seat and made my way to Willie. I was trying to get in between the three of them, but to no avail one of the fat little Chi's had slipped between my legs, and was in attack mode. Fortunately Willie ran off in the other direction, and I was able to get the mean little Chi's attentions, and had them follow me back to their yard.



The older lady was sweet enough, and apologized for her pup's behaviour. I immediately felt bad because she was wheelchair bound, and obviously not able to take the dog's out on a leash herself, but she still should have a tie-out for them, or some kind of fenced outdoor area. (Which she thankfully did set up a fenced outdoor area for them!)



I have decided I am going to offer to walk her pup's a few times a week! Hopefully by the end of the summer Willie will have some new buddies to play with, and the pup's next door will be better behaved! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment